Grilled Panini with Havarti Cheese, Smoked Chicken Breast, Red Onion and Apple Fig Chutney
INGREDIENTS (serves 4)
8 slices country style artisanal bread
8 slices Havarti cheese
4 oz. smoked chicken breast, thinly shaved
thin red onion slices
Artisan Edibles Apple Fig Ginger Chutney
Spread out four slices of bread and top each with 2 slices of cheese, smoked chicken breast and red onion. Spread grainy mustard and Apple Fig Ginger Chutney on remaining four slices of bread. Place on top to make a sandwich.
Heat a non-stick grill pan until hot. Brush top of each sandwich with olive oil and place down on grill pan. Cook until brown and grill marks appear. Brush remaining side with olive oil, flip the sandwich and continue to cook until done. Cut on diagonal and serve.
Apple Fig Ginger Chutney
- Baked Brie with Apple Fig Ginger Chutney In Puff Pastry
- Crostini with Prosciutto, Apple Fig Ginger Chutney, Fresh Figs and Triple Cream Brie
- Grilled Panini with Havarti Cheese, Smoked Chicken Breast, Red Onion and Apple Fig Chutney
- Pork Tenderloin with Apple Fig Ginger Chutney
- Potted Goat Cheese with Apple Fig Ginger Chutney