Baked Brie with Apple Fig Ginger Chutney In Puff Pastry
½ of a 17.3 ounce puff pastry sheet (1 sheet thawed)
1 tbsp. water
1- 212mL jar of Artisan Edibles Apple Fig Ginger Chutney
1/3 cup of roasted walnuts
1 (13.2 ounces) Brie cheese round
Heat the oven to 400 degrees F. Beat the egg and water in a small bowl with a fork.
Unfold the pastry sheet on a lightly floured surface. Roll the pastry sheet into a 14-inch square. Spread the Apple Fig Ginger Chutney on the pastry to within 2 inches of the edge. Sprinkle with the nuts. Place the cheese in the center of the pastry. Fold the pastry up over the cheese to cover. Trim the excess pastry and press to seal. Brush the seam with the egg mixture. Place seam-side down onto baking sheet. Decorate with the left over pastry. Brush the puff pastry completely with the remaining egg wash.
Bake for 20 minutes or until the pastry is golden brown. Let stand for 45 minutes. Serve with crisp crackers and green grapes.
Apple Fig Ginger Chutney
- Baked Brie with Apple Fig Ginger Chutney In Puff Pastry
- Crostini with Prosciutto, Apple Fig Ginger Chutney, Fresh Figs and Triple Cream Brie
- Grilled Panini with Havarti Cheese, Smoked Chicken Breast, Red Onion and Apple Fig Chutney
- Pork Tenderloin with Apple Fig Ginger Chutney
- Potted Goat Cheese with Apple Fig Ginger Chutney