Archive for December, 2016
Crostini with Prosciutto, Apple Fig Ginger Chutney, Fresh Figs and Triple Cream Brie
1 French Baguette or ciabatta bread
2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
8 -10 fresh figs, ends trimmed and cut in thirds
1/2 cup Artisan Edibles Apple Fig Ginger Chutney
¼ pound prosciutto or Specht, thinly sliced
6 oz. triple cream brie (our favourite is Château de Bourgogne or Pierre Robert but you can substitute St. André or Brie)
Cut bread into ½ inch slices, drizzle with olive oil.
Grill bread slices under broiler until bread is golden brown. Arrange bread slices on an ovenproof platter.
Pre-heat oven to 400 degrees.
Cut prosciutto slices into 1” wide strips.
Top the bread slices with the prosciutto, then the Apple Fig Ginger Chutney and then some figs pieces.
Cut the cheese into thin slices or wedges and place atop the figs.
Place platter into the oven for 1 minute until cheese is lightly melted.
Apple Fig Ginger Chutney
- Baked Brie with Apple Fig Ginger Chutney In Puff Pastry
- Crostini with Prosciutto, Apple Fig Ginger Chutney, Fresh Figs and Triple Cream Brie
- Grilled Panini with Havarti Cheese, Smoked Chicken Breast, Red Onion and Apple Fig Chutney
- Pork Tenderloin with Apple Fig Ginger Chutney
- Potted Goat Cheese with Apple Fig Ginger Chutney